Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Do you offer a dark and light mode?

When running a blog, forum or even a website, I like to see that there is a choice of light and dark mode whether it be by another theme or via a switch on the site to toggle it on and off. 

I always ensure that I have a dark and light mode option so my members or users can choose their preferred one. 

Do you offer a dark and light mode on your sites?

I mostly prefer dark mode, Because it's easy on eyes. However, it may not be everyone's favorite, so as you said, an option to choose between light and dark mode is more preferable.

Most times depends on the site typography. When the color are taking it easy in my eyes, then am okay with it. But if the contrary, I probably need the button. To be candid, I like dark modes than light modes.

Yes, I've always made them provision for both dark and light themes in my forum. I know some users don't like using light theme and I don't want to lose any member because they are not comfortable with my one theme.

I want to do that soon.  I haven't gotten around to it.  Well, it's been tough cause I can only use library desktops at the moment.