Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Niche of Your Forum or Blog

What is it?  Why did you choose it?  Have you ever changed niches?  Who is into many of them?

I chose technology as I am an engineer and I live and breathe technology. I wanted people to help with it. I want people to collaborate and talk to other about their tech issues, and find solutions.

When it comes to forum or blog niches, I do like tech and blogging niches. This is where I find contents which interest me most.

I currently own one forum and co-own another. The forum I own is a general chat forum but we also have a hint of promotion there as well for members to be able to promote their sites, youtube channels, streaming channels and even businesses and services. 

The site I co-own is a gaming forum that also offers promotion for streamers and content creators as well Smile

I decided to work with sports and workout niche. It's the area where I have so many passion for. It's very important to run a forum based on your passion.

I'm into the drum lesson niche at the moment.  However, though, the forum has an extensive off-topic section and fairly big sections for music, other instrument, guitar, and bass guitar.  Anyway, I'd like to get back into the webmaster/web promotion and employment niches in the future.