Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Blogging

Who is into blogging?  How did you get into it? What software do you use?  Do you blog in addition to having a forum?  What is the blog genre?

I don't write my own blogs often, but I write articles in my forum. I also like to read other articles. I think as for software, wordpress is the king of blogs as of now. As for Genre, since I am a tech person, I like Tech blogs more, but I like to read finance related blogs as well.

I currently own one blog that I have been working on and slowly adding content to. I am hoping to get more time soon to be able to work more on my blog.

I love being able to write articles on things that interest me so having some kind of blog for that niche really does help Smile

I have a tech blog, just little by little working on it. I use WordPress due to its themes and plugging extensions and also SEO assist is not left behind.

I don't have any blog at the moment but I'm planning to add a blog section in my sports and workout niche forum. The blog will help me to get organic traffic and rank.

I was thinking about getting Bob's AMS (Article Management System) for XenForo, but haven't done it yet.  Well,  in the past, I had a drum lesson blog and blogs related to employment, with the 2nd group actually making a few hundred dollars a month.  Anyway, this was back in the early 2010s.