Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Hobbies

What are your hobbies, generally speaking?  Why do you like them?  Do you engage in them a lot?  When did you first get into them?

My primary focus in the tech world is webmaster, coding, and gaming. When I'm not tweaking websites, I'm diving deep into coding, exploring new languages, and building projects just for fun.

Gaming is another big part of my life. From retro classics to the latest releases, I can talk about games all day long. It's not just about playing; I'm also fascinated by game design, mechanics, and how technology continually transforms the gaming landscape.

Playing video games is my biggest hobby. I began playing video games when I was 5 years old if my memory serves me right. I can't begin to recount all the video games I've played for over a decade. I have both PS5 and Xbox Series X now.

Looks like lots of gamers around here! I play some games as well. Not the hardcore ones but, my boyfriend thought me to play unravel with him, I kinda like it 😃

(11-10-2023, 08:22 PM)Kishu Wrote:  Looks like lots of gamers around here! I play some games as well. Not the hardcore ones but, my boyfriend thought me to play unravel with him, I kinda like it 😃

There are so many good couple games to play with your partner like Cuphead, Operation: Tango, Stardew Valley, Overcooked and It Takes Two. Overcooked and It Takes Two are my favourite.

Thanks. I will make sure to check them out 😸

(11-12-2023, 08:47 AM)Kishu Wrote:  Thanks. I will make sure to check them out 😸

Let me know when you've checked them out. I hope you're going to have a good time with playing them. I loved them, which means you're going to like it.

A few major hobbies are music performance, computer art creation, web development, and gaming.  I've done musical performance since I was a kid.  I started on art creation in the 2000s I think.  I got into web development seriously around 2008.

(11-20-2023, 08:06 PM)Jason Wrote:  A few major hobbies are music performance, computer art creation, web development, and gaming.  I've done musical performance since I was a kid.  I started on art creation in the 2000s I think.  I got into web development seriously around 2008.

If it's going to musical performances and live concert, this is something I enjoy doing whenever I have the opportunity. I'm more of a spectator than a performers when music is called into question.

Internet surfing is my first hobby. I can do it all day. Secondly is gaming and I can do this all day too.