Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Music Performance

What instruments do you perform with?   Where did you learn?  When did you start?  How good are you?  Do you have any notable accomplishments or attempts at them?

Who is simply interested in performing music?  What would you like to do?  What might be some challenges?

I'm not very good with playing most musical instruments but I can manage a piano on the average. The rest, I have no business with trying to play them. I would rather sit and watch others play them.

I started on piano in 2nd grade.  I started on drums in high school.  I started on guitar in middle school.  Anyway, I have also played other instruments on top of this.

(11-20-2023, 08:09 PM)Jason Wrote:  I started on piano in 2nd grade.  I started on drums in high school.  I started on guitar in middle school.  Anyway, I have also played other instruments on top of this.

It's very obvious that you're better in every way possible I can be when it comes to playing any musical instruments. Maybe it's because I have no passion in learning how to play any of them as a pro.

(11-21-2023, 08:39 AM)Ja sa bong Wrote:  
(11-20-2023, 08:09 PM)Jason Wrote:  I started on piano in 2nd grade.  I started on drums in high school.  I started on guitar in middle school.  Anyway, I have also played other instruments on top of this.

It's very obvious that you're better in every way possible I can be when it comes to playing any musical instruments. Maybe it's because I have no passion in learning how to play any of them as a pro.

I'd like to get into bass guitar also.  Well, I know some basic stuff and bluegrass bass, but it's very simple.  Anyway, though, I'd like to get good at drawing, but it's something I haven't worked on, not like with music.