Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Who creates art?

Who would like to get into it?  What would you like to do? Who does it now?  What do you do?

For those artists creating now, how did you learn?  When did you start?  How good are you?  Do you have any notable accomplishments or good attempts at them?

I know how to mold with clay when I was still a teenager. There are still some of the pots and flower vase which I molded then which we use at home. I no longer mold now, the skills have faded away in me.

I used to like use the program Poser.  It's a tool for making 3d scenes, but it can be used, to some extent, to do other stuff like making models.   Anyway, who has tried it?   It's loads of fun, as much fun as performing music for me.

(11-20-2023, 08:08 PM)Jason Wrote:  I used to like use the program Poser.  It's a tool for making 3d scenes, but it can be used, to some extent, to do other stuff like making models.   Anyway, who has tried it?   It's loads of fun, as much fun as performing music for me.

I've never tried any 3D printing stuff. I know they can create all cool stuffs but after watching some of the accidents which can happen with 3D printing, it deterred me from giving it a try.

(11-21-2023, 08:41 AM)Ja sa bong Wrote:  
(11-20-2023, 08:08 PM)Jason Wrote:  I used to like use the program Poser.  It's a tool for making 3d scenes, but it can be used, to some extent, to do other stuff like making models.   Anyway, who has tried it?   It's loads of fun, as much fun as performing music for me.

I've never tried any 3D printing stuff. I know they can create all cool stuffs but after watching some of the accidents which can happen with 3D printing, it deterred me from giving it a try.

I'd also like to get into Blender.  It's a free program to create 3D models, but it has a large learning curve and I don't have the time at the moment.  Has anyone heard of this program?

(11-25-2023, 05:41 PM)Jason Wrote:  
(11-21-2023, 08:41 AM)Ja sa bong Wrote:  

I'd also like to get into Blender.  It's a free program to create 3D models, but it has a large learning curve and I don't have the time at the moment.  Has anyone heard of this program?

I haven't heard anything about the learning program Blender yet. This is my first time of hearing about it but I'll look into it and see it's something I would fancy to learn.