Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

What consoles do you like?

What do you want? What do you have?  What have you had?  Did you feel it was worth the money?  How would you compare choices?

I want PS5, I have PS4, I had PS3, Yes Its worth the money!
Playstation just offer more variety and more exclusives than xbox, Iand I love most of their titles. That's why I have I always biased towards it.

I already have all the console that I wanted with the exception to Nintendo Switch. It's not that I can't afford it but I decided to wait it out until Nintendo launch the much long awaited Nintendo Switch 2. It's the only console I desire now.

I have the Xbox one and PS4. The PS4 I really don't play to much.

(11-14-2023, 09:54 PM)fords8 Wrote:  I have the Xbox one and PS4. The PS4 I really don't play to much.

It took me a while before I was able to move on from using Playstation 4. I had the sake connection I had with Playstation 2 for Playstation 4 but eventually, I had to move on.

I like Nintendo.  However, that's not dissing other consoles.  Anyway, my choice comes from my love of Donkey Kong and Mario.  They are exclusive to Nintendo.

(11-20-2023, 08:12 PM)Jason Wrote:  I like Nintendo.  However, that's not dissing other consoles.  Anyway, my choice comes from my love of Donkey Kong and Mario.  They are exclusive to Nintendo.

Donkey Kong and Mario kart is the classics of Nintendo. Anyone who played on any Nintendo console will never skip two of those games. They were fantastic.

(11-21-2023, 08:28 AM)Ja sa bong Wrote:  
(11-20-2023, 08:12 PM)Jason Wrote:  I like Nintendo.  However, that's not dissing other consoles.  Anyway, my choice comes from my love of Donkey Kong and Mario.  They are exclusive to Nintendo.

Donkey Kong and Mario kart is the classics of Nintendo. Anyone who played on any Nintendo console will never skip two of those games. They were fantastic.

Yeah, I want to try some Switch ones now that I have access to it.  Have you tried the ones for Switch?

(11-25-2023, 06:02 PM)Jason Wrote:  
(11-21-2023, 08:28 AM)Ja sa bong Wrote:  

Yeah, I want to try some Switch ones now that I have access to it.  Have you tried the ones for Switch?

Unfortunately, I don't have Nintendo Switch console yet. I'm planning to buy the new Nintendo Switch 2 when it's released. It's on it that I plan on playing those games.