Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

About Tove - the Owner
Smile 

Hey Xiraa Community!

I'm thrilled to be part of this exciting exciting journey, and I thought it's high time I introduce myself. You can call me "Anurag," and as an engineer by profession, I live and breathe technology. 🤓

Technology has always been more than just a career path for me; it's a genuine passion. I'm one of those folks who gets excited about every new gadget release, who tinkers with code during downtime, and who probably spends too many late nights gaming. 🕹️

My primary focus in the tech world is webmaster, coding, and gaming. I love the creative freedom that web development offers, and I'm always up for discussing the latest design trends, development techniques, and the challenges we face. When I'm not tweaking websites, I'm diving deep into coding, exploring new languages, and building projects just for fun. 💻

Gaming is another big part of my life. From retro classics to the latest releases, I can talk about games all day long. It's not just about playing; I'm also fascinated by game design, mechanics, and how technology continually transforms the gaming landscape. 🎮

I'm looking forward to engaging in insightful discussions, learning from all of you, and hopefully sharing some knowledge and experiences too. Xiraa is a place where we can do all of that, which inspired me to create this community.

Feel free to drop me a message or tag me in any discussions related to webmaster, coding, gaming, or anything tech-related. Let's make this forum an even more awesome place together! 🚀

Looking forward to connecting with all of you!

Best regards,
Anurag M

Glad to be on your forum, Tove.  What kind of engineering do you do?

(11-28-2023, 07:31 PM)Jason Wrote:  Glad to be on your forum, Tove.  What kind of engineering do you do?
I did Engineering in the Instrumentation field.