Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Is Wordpress dying?

Is WordPress losing its luster and relevance in the rapidly evolving world of web development and content management systems? As we witness the rise of new technologies and platforms, some have questioned whether WordPress is gradually losing ground. What are your thoughts on the current state and future prospects of WordPress? Are there signs of it declining, or is it still a reliable choice for web development and content creation in your opinion? Share your insights, experiences, and predictions for the trajectory of WordPress within the digital landscape.

It don't seem like it to me. I mean, is McDonald's dying? The percentage of users has to be gigantic.

Do you mean Wix or social media is destroying it?

(11-08-2023, 09:51 AM)Jason Wrote:  Do you mean Wix or social media is destroying it?

That or developers are focusing more towards JavaScript application rather than PHP applications.

No, I don't think WordPress is dying at all in any way. There is no blog software out there which is better than WordPress. It still remains the software with the best plugins.

From my own experience and perspective, reverse is the case. Wordpress is not dying rather much users are switching from other content management system (cms) to it.

(11-23-2023, 08:02 PM)Timgab Wrote:  From my own experience and perspective, reverse is the case. Wordpress is not dying rather much users are switching from other content management system (cms) to it.

Yes, this is very correct. WordPress and Xenforo is the best forum software most websites owners are into using for their forum needs. This is especially for those who are interested in using paid forum softwares.